Apply As Instructor
TRAIN THE NEXT GENERATION OF MEDICAL STUDENTS AS A SCORE INSTRUCTOR.
How to become a teacher
There are two routes to become certified: the traditional route that involves completing a bachelor’s degree and teacher preparation program and the alternative route for candidates following non-traditional pathways to the classroom, which vary by state. Understanding the process to becoming a teacher can help you develop a plan for fulfilling all the requirements for teacher certification in your state.
- Speciality Leaders
- 5+ years of demonstrated field expertise
- Ability to build intentional, engaging, effective and relevant course content
- Passion for their field
- Committed Educators
- Ability to break down concepts for new learners
- 1+ years of education or teaching experience
- Available to work 15-20 hours per week
- Impact-Driven Learners
- Effective time management skills
- Growth mindset and eager to receive feedback
- Team player with a desire to give back
Instructors develop courses with Score using Customized Curriculum to create lessons, videos, projects, quizzes and student self-assessments alongside Score Training teams, who function as thought partners and a resource.