- Over 100 lectures and 200 hours of content!
- Online so it is safe to attend during covid19.
- Recorded, so if you weren’t available you can watch it as much as you want.
- Mocks and revisions at course so you be prepared well for your Exams.
- Online pathway to guide you throw your career.
- Exam Registration.
- Course Instructors are :
- Dr. Mohamed Ayoub, USMLE instructor for 8 years, ECFMG Certified USA, USMLE score 267, Internal Medicine Residency, WMU School of medicine USA, Instructor of medicine WMU School of medicine USA, MRCP UK 1&2, More than 15 international publications, Research fellowship, Cleveland Clinic, USA
- Examination for medical license in the United States and is sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
- USMLE was created in response to the need for one path to medical license for all physicians in the United States
- USMLE consist of:
- Step 1
- Step 2 CK
- Step 3
- USMLE is accredited The Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States, (GMC) general medical council
- Registration at the GMC after two parts only.
- License to practice medicine in America
- You can apply for fellowship in America.
- Recognized by Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Arab countries medical councils
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 3562
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty