- Over 36 lectures and 60 hours of content!
- Online so it is safe to attend during covid19.
- Recorded, so if you weren’t available you can watch it as much as you want.
- Mocks and revisions at course so you be prepared well for your Exams.
- Online pathway to guide you throw your career.
- Exam Registration.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR :
- Dr.AHMED MAGDY, MSc critical care 2015, EDIC, Clinical fellow at Manchester Royal infirmary, Clinical fellow at University hospital of south Manchester (UHSM) in the CTCCU (post cardiac surgery ICU-ECMO/Heart and lung transplant
- The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test provides the main route for International Medical Graduates (IMGs) to demonstrate that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to practise medicine in the United Kingdom (UK). PLAB is a two part assessment that overseas doctors (or international medical graduates), from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland, usually need to pass before they can legally practise medicine in the UK. It is conducted by the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom. The test is designed to assess the depth of knowledge and level of medical and communication skills possessed by the international medical graduates. The PLAB blueprint sets out what candidates are expected to demonstrate in the test and beyond.The PLAB test has 2 parts:Part 1: Consists of a multiple choice format examination paper with 180 SBA’s (One Hundred Eighty Single Best Answer questions) lasting 3 hours, This part is conducted in a number of countries including Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Nigeria and Sri Lanka.
- Registration at the GMC
- Qualify to be a specialist in Intensive Care in Europe
- You can work in Europe, England, Switzerland and Arab countries
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1722
- Assessments Yes