- Over 40 lectures and 120 hours of content!
- Online so it is safe to attend during covid19.
- Recorded, so if you weren’t available you can watch it as much as you want.
- Mocks and revisions at course so you be prepared well for your Exams.
- Online pathway to guide you throw your career.
- Exam Registration.
- Course Instructors are :
- Dr. Moamen Alsuwaifi, MRCS (Fellowship in Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons), Consultant Urologist at Teaching Hospital (USl) London / United Kingdom
- Dr. Sara Gomaa, Consultant of Oncology Surgery at Nasser Institute, Master’s degree in general surgery Ain Shams British, Fellowship in Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons, Doctorate of Oncology Surgery Mansoura University
- Ireland (MRCS) is a postgraduate diploma for surgeons in the UK and Ireland. Obtaining this qualification allows a doctor to become a member of one of the four surgical colleges in the UK and Ireland
- Award of this postgraduate diploma indicates that you have the necessary knowledge, experience and clinical competence to complete core training and progress to specialty training.
- MRCS is two part assessment
- MRCS Part A: The Intercollegiate MRCS Part A is a five-hour MCQ exam consisting of two papers taken on the same day. The AM paper is three hours and the PM paper is two hours in duration. Currently, the examination is delivered as an online assessment and there is no option of delivering this as a face-to-face exam. If the option does become available, we will confirm this with the applicants.
- MRCS Part B: Part B of the Intercollegiate MRCS is an objective structured clinical exam (OSCE). It tests:
- Anatomy and surgical pathology
- Applied surgical science and critical care
- Clinical and procedural skills
- Communication skills
- Registration at the GMC
- Equivalent of a PHD’s degree from the supreme council of Egypt universities
- Recognized by Canada, Australia and Arab countries medical councils
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1709
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty