- Over 30 lectures and 100 hours of content!
- Online so it is safe to attend during covid19.
- Recorded, so if you weren’t available you can watch it as much as you want.
- Mocks and revisions at course so you be prepared well for your Exams.
- Online pathway to guide you throw your career.
- Exam Registration.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR :
- Dr. Khaled Magdy MRCP Uk, ECFMG USA, EFBC Cardiology, MsC Cardiology, 5 years MRCP tutoring experience
- MRCP is a postgraduate medical diploma in the United Kingdom (UK). The examinations are run by the Federation of the Medical Royal Colleges – the Royal College of Physicians of London, the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow.
- MRCP is three part assessment
- Part 1: the exam is held 3 times per year , two three-hour papers , 100 multiple-choice (best of five) questions per paper
- Part 2: the exam is held 3 times per year, two papers taken on one day papers last three hours, 100 multiple choice questions (best of five) per paper
- Part 3 ( paces ) : you can apply after passing part 1&2 , and have at least 2 years clinical experience working in hospitals and primary medical certificate and recommendation from a doctor preferred a (GMC) holder
- Registration at the GMC
- MRCP holder will give the degree of specialist in the Egyptian Medical Syndicate
- Equivalent of a master’s degree from the supreme council of Egypt universities
- MRCP holder can open a clinic in Egypt
- Recognized by Canada, Canada and Arab countries medical councils
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1635
- Assessments Yes