- Over 40 lectures and 120 hours of content!
- Online so it is safe to attend during covid19.
- Recorded, so if you weren’t available you can watch it as much as you want.
- Mocks and revisions at course so you be prepared well for your Exams.
- Online pathway to guide you throw your career.
- Exam Registration.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR :
- Prof .Dr. Ahmed Elbohoty MSC, MD, MRCOG , MIGSC , Reproductive Medicine – OB / GYN Consultant, EDIC, Consultant critical cases at Manchester University Hospitals, Lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine
- Membership The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (MRCOG) is a postgraduate medical diploma in the United Kingdom (UK)
- All those candidates who wish to specialize obstetrics/gynecology in the UK, have to pass this exam.
- MRCOG will allow you to work in the field of Obstetrics/Gynecology in the UK, that is, pregnancy, childbirth, female sexual and reproductive health
- Is accredited from the Royal College of Physicians of London, (GMC) general medical council
- Registration at the GMC
- You can work in Europe, England, Switzerland and Arab countries
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1893
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty