- Over 30 lectures and 60 hours of content!
- Online so it is safe to attend during covid19.
- Recorded, so if you weren’t available you can watch it as much as you want.
- Mocks and revisions at course so you be prepared well for your Exams.
- Online pathway to guide you throw your career.
- Exam Registration.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR :
- Dr. Mohamed Elsaeidy, MSc critical care 2015, EDIC, Clinical fellow at Manchester Royal infirmary, Clinical fellow at University hospital of south Manchester (UHSM) in the CTCCU (post cardiac surgery ICU-ECMO/Heart and lung transplant
- Dr. Shamseddine, EDIC, Consultant critical cases at Manchester University Hospitals, Lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine
- The European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (EDIC) supports the advancement of knowledge in intensive care medicine, the promotion of the highest standards of multidisciplinary care of critically ill patients and their families through education, research and professional development. Seeks to standardize education and training of quality intensive care across Europe and beyond the awarding of a specialty exam in intensive care medicine
- The EDIC examinations are set out in two parts: Part I – the written exam and Part II – the oral/clinical case exam.
- The aim of the written exam (EDIC Part I) is to test the specific theoretical Intensive Care Medicine knowledge, whereas the oral part (EDIC Part II) aims to test the competencies, expertise and professional conduct at the end of the specific training (2-3 years) in Intensive Care Medicine.
- EDIC is accredited from the Royal College of Physicians of London, (GMC) general medical council
- Registration at the GMC
- Qualify to be a specialist in Intensive Care in Europe
- You can work in Europe, England, Switzerland and Arab countries
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 180 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 623
- Assessments Yes